Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Jobs
EBS is looking for new graduates and experienced Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing who have a passion for working with children from birth to 21-years-old.
As an EBS Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, you will play an integral role in a child’s school success. You will provide strategies and tools that can help your students learn and perform everyday activities as well as participate in the general curriculum in the school.
Your specific responsibilities may vary depending on your student’s age and specific needs, Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), and the policies of the particular school district.
- Public Schools
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Early Childhood
- Competitive salary packages and comprehensive health benefits
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Dedicated licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Resource library, professional allowance, and access to CEUs and customized trainings
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
EBS offers customized salary packages for each individual employee. Salaries vary based on experience, education, employment setting, and location. Our Human Resources and Licensure Departments will make your career as effortless as possible. From relocation to licensure needs, our team works around the clock to provide you with the solutions you need.
EBS has many advantages of being a part of our team, including but not limited to:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Bonus Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Nationwide Opportunities
- CF Mentorship Program
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Direct Deposit
- Regional Supervisors
- National Directors
- Local & National Support
- 24/7 Support
- Corporate Discounts
- Industry Expertise