Paraprofessional and Educational Assistant Jobs
We are looking for Paraprofessionals and Educational Assistants who can provide outstanding support to students to enable them to fully participate in school-based activities and classroom instruction. We believe that each student’s needs are unique, and therefore support must be individualized. Excellent communication skills are also vital, as you will interact with students, parents, and educators on a daily basis. As an EBS Paraprofessional or Educational Assistant, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life by assisting with his or her educational and social development under the guidance of the classroom teachers and IEP team members.
- Educational Assistants (EA)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT)
- Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS)
- Public Schools
- Private Schools
- Charter Schools
- Early Childhood
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Other requirements based on each state.
- Competitive salary packages and comprehensive health benefits
- A nationwide network of trained educational directors who are leaders in our field
- Dedicated licensure department for support and reimbursement
- Resource library, professional allowance, and access to CEUs and customized trainings
- Options to move across the country and abroad, with relocation and housing assistance
- 24/7 support with Career Specialists committed to your advancement
- Exclusive apps and tools to help you improve therapy
EBS offers customized salary packages for each individual employee. Salaries vary based on experience, education, employment setting, and location. Our Human Resources and Licensure Departments will make your career as effortless as possible. From relocation to licensure needs, our team works around the clock to provide you with the solutions you need.
EBS has many advantages of being a part of our team, including but not limited to:
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Salaries
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Bonus Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Nationwide Opportunities
- CF Mentorship Program
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Direct Deposit
- Regional Supervisors
- National Directors
- Local & National Support
- 24/7 Support
- Corporate Discounts
- Industry Expertise